[TYPO3] CoolURI and <pagenotfound>

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Wed Jun 25 23:22:26 CEST 2008

Hi,

>     <pagenotfound>
>       <status>HTTP/1.0 303 See Other</status>
>       <behavior type="redirect">index.php?id=21</behavior>
>     </pagenotfound>

it's strange that I can see 302 redirect. The code says:

header(status);
header(location);

so I really don't understand why 302 is sent. It looks like a bug.

> Who can it work with more then one language?

What do you mean? Your site is only in one language, so why do you need
more 404 pages?

Anyway, you can't do using CoolUri configuration. I'd suggest to create
independent script, that would decide which language to show and would
load the 404 page (e.g. file_get_contents()). It can decide based on the
referrer value.

While fixing the bug I can add option that source URL would be sent to
the 404 page as a parameter. It could help.

--
Jan Bednarik
www.bednarik.org - web about Typo3 in czech