[TYPO3] userFunc not called correctly

Michael Niemann xml.transformator at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 25 11:09:27 CEST 2008

Hello,

after another night of testing I figured out that there is a problem with the actual function call. When I add a constructor containing an echo output to the class this output is generated. So the constructor is called but the function isn't.

Again here is the code. Maybe someone cann tell me what's wrong with it:

page.includeLibs.some_other_random_id_string1 = fileadmin/scripts/user_test.php
itemArrayProcFunc = user_test->user_myfunc

And here is the php code from user_test.php:

class user_test{
  function user_test() {echo "test";}
  function user_myFunc($menuArr, $conf){
    echo "gotcha";
    }
}

When commenting out the constructor the function isn't called either.

Beats me.