[TYPO3] userFunc not called correctly

Michael Niemann xml.transformator at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 24 12:37:01 CEST 2008

there's a quick scetch of the two ways I'm including the userFunc:

http://img117.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sitemaprl6.jpg

it is already included through the root template.
the sitemap page also contains the filtered menu where the userFunc works.

for testing I put the sitemap code inside another base template which is included in the ext-template without success.