[TYPO3] RealURL : moving language part to 2nd position

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Jun 24 18:06:18 CEST 2008

Hi!

Xavier Perseguers wrote:
> I created my extension as ux_realurl_advanced.php in typo3conf and try
> to get it called with
>
> 'userFunc' =>
> 'typo3conf/class.ux_realurl_advanced.php:&ux_realurl_advanced->main'
>
> but it does not work yet, although the file is included. And I do not
> know whether XCLASSing is relevant.

No, wrong XCLASS call. You never specify XLCASS directly, you only define it and declare it in your ext_localconf.php as:

$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS'][TYPO3_MODE]['XCLASS']['ext/realurl/class.tx_realurl_advanced.php'] = t3lib_extMgm::extPath('yourext') . 'class.ux_tx_realurl_advanced.php';

TYPO3 will do the rest.

But you need to XCLASS another class actually ;) tx_realurl_advanced receives a path with all pre/post vars stripped. You need to XCLASS main class.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
E-mail: dmitry at typo3.org
Skype: callto:liels_bugs