[TYPO3] RealURL : moving language part to 2nd position

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Tue Jun 24 17:39:14 CEST 2008

Hi!

>> I think I'll have to XCLASS RealURL to change the way pagePatch
>> encoding/decoding is performed...
>
> Yes. You need to subclass either tx_realurl, functions where it returns
> result. Simplest way would be to explode() url, check the first segment
> and exchange it with the second segment. Then implode all back. Should
> be easy to do.

Yes, I thought about something like that. Perhaps I'll have to have a
trick for URL with only 1 part but it should be OK.

I created my extension as ux_realurl_advanced.php in typo3conf and try
to get it called with

'userFunc' =>
'typo3conf/class.ux_realurl_advanced.php:&ux_realurl_advanced->main'

but it does not work yet, although the file is included. And I do not
know whether XCLASSing is relevant.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en/tutorials/typo3.html