[TYPO3] Blogging with TYPO3

StephenBungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Tue Jun 24 14:02:28 CEST 2008

:-)

The only reason I wanted to use TYPO3 instead of WP was because of being
able to use the content in my own extensions, because it's all in the same
database.

Also I wanted one editing environment for my site not two. I thought that
would be easier to maintain, plus if I alter the design in TYPO3 the blog is
also changed, but if you think its better not to I shall start making a
theme for wordpress that matches my site. I quite like the WP interface, and
the emails and spam filtering etc. are useful to have. I guess even that
timtab ext doesn't do that, or does it?

Thanks for your thoughts on the subject.

-----
--
Stephen Bungert