[TYPO3] CoolURI and two domains in one pagetree (4.2)

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Sat Jun 21 11:51:54 CEST 2008

Hi,

> After upgrading to to 4.2 I am having trouble to get CoolURI to work
> correct.

And before 4.2 with the same CoolURI version it was OK?

> I have a two domains/sites in a pagetree like this:

I've tested it on the same setup (3 domains, 3 page trees) and
everything was OK.

> The first domain works fine but the second domain is acting weird.

I guess that you log in to Typo3 from the first domain.

> If I choose "show" for any page in the second site (domain 2) the
> correct page will be shown but the URL will be wrong. The setup for the
> second domain is ignored and and URL generated will be something like
> domain1.com/page.html it should be domain2.com/page.html

Try to delete whole CoolUri cache and Typo3 cache too and the go to your
both domains, but not from BE -> Show, but directly by typing the
domains to your browser.

--
Jan Bednarik
www.bednarik.org - web about Typo3 in czech