[TYPO3] CoolURI and two domains in one pagetree (4.2)

Morten Kjems mortenkjems at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 08:53:53 CEST 2008

Hi.

After upgrading to to 4.2 I am having trouble to get CoolURI to work
correct.

I have a two domains/sites in a pagetree like this:

Globe
   --> domain 1 (root of website checked and domain record set)
     --> subpages
   --> domain 2 (root of website checked and domain record set)
     --> subpages

baseURL is configured for both sites and "Multi domain site" option is
checked in the extension manager.

The first domain works fine but the second domain is acting weird.

If I choose "show" for any page in the second site (domain 2) the
correct page will be shown but the URL will be wrong. The setup for the
second domain is ignored and and URL generated will be something like
domain1.com/page.html it should be domain2.com/page.html

If I type the URL in the browser I will get a "page not found" message
and a URL like this http://domain1.com/domain1.com@page.html.

CoolURI 1.0.13

Any suggestions on how to solve this problem?

Thanks
/Morten