[TYPO3] RealUrl - multisite links and baseurl / suffix

Daniel Huf puffi666 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 11:31:37 CEST 2008

Hi Dmitry,

Hope you're doing well since the T3DD08

Thanks for the reply.

I tried the "link accross domain" and it works like a charm, but I need
to have the "domain" entry in the root page of the sub site in the page
tree else I don't get any "baseurl" even if it's set in the page.

mod rewrite is activated, but I have no idea how to redirect it to the
right place without having to hard code it into the .htaccess

I even changed the 404 error page to redirect to the right site, but I'd
like to find a better way.

In the realurl_conf.php is this right to do it that way? And is there a
way of not copying the DEFAULT to the sub sites because most of the
configuration in the same apart the "'rootpage_id' => '3'," ?

$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['EXTCONF']['realurl']=array (
   'www.dhuf.com' => '_DEFAULT',
   'global.dhuf.com' => '_DEFAULT',
   'localhost' => '_DEFAULT',
   '127.0.0.1' => '_DEFAULT',