[TYPO3] builtin sitemap - doNotLinkIt=1

Darko Jr. Gonzalez jkokino at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 09:44:36 CEST 2008

Thats for excluding/hiding pages. I need to show the menu in the sitemap
menu but do not link it depending on the page type.
I can perfectly do this for first level pages:
tt_content.menu.20.2.1.NO.doNotLinkIt = 1
But this is for ALL level1 pages, which is not what I want.

Is there a trigger on page type basis?

Thanks,
Darko