[TYPO3] Click enlarge images in RTE for tt_news?

SventB sventb at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 10:38:49 CEST 2008

I talked with Dieter Jansen, here's the result, perhaps interesting for
someone:

--------------

Thank you for answering :)
I found this setting, activated it but nothing changed in the wysiwyg editor
(rtehtmlarea version 1.5.3). Images were already possible in the rte area
before activating this.
I also have no setting for "include static" like you described. Perhaps you
use an other version of rtehtmlarea?

Ok, in an other TYPO3 installation (version 4.2) I found the setting "Enable
click-enlarge on images". Perhaps I will also find a better version of
rtehtmlarea for my older site.

Sven