[TYPO3] masc image not with gray tones but with 100% opacity colors

Costa Papadopoulo copa at hol.gr
Sat Jun 14 19:39:38 CEST 2008

Hi all,

i am rendereing a mask on my image with:
tt_content.image.20.1.file.m.bgImg = fileadmin/img/lupe.png
tt_content.image.20.1.file.m.mask  = fileadmin/img/lupe.png

as I experienced the masc is always grey but not real color.

I have dark images and images with white bg.

is there a possibility to render a magnifier image with black bg and white
magnifier on an image without masc?

So the magnifier image would be visible on images with white bg and on dark
photos...

cheers
costas