[TYPO3] Mask only if click enlarge is on

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Sun Jun 15 17:05:08 CEST 2008

Hi Costa.
On this page there's a masking example which looks like the effect you want.
http://www.typo3.net/forum/list/list_post//61045/?page=1

Another way to do it, is by using Javascript, to make an overlay "Magnify
image" on the main image.
An example of that method can be seen in the slimboxMagnify.js script from
the extension PMK SlimBox
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/pmkslimbox/2.3.0/
.
--