[TYPO3] "Connecting" comments extension to fe_users

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 13:57:03 CEST 2008

Hi Dmitry (and others!),

When i read my question i can see that I messed up the meaning of it all :-)

Will it be possible to extend the table for the extension "comment" (
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/comments/1.4.1/) with a field,
containing the user id for the fe_user writing the comment and call the
information for the specific fe_user with a hook(?) when outputting the
written comment, if yes, how do I call the fe_user's id? And what about the
FE user information based on its user id?

Sorry about my totally messup! :-)

Søren