[TYPO3] showAccessRestrictedPages and realurl

Antonio Reher areher at sonoratec.biz
Sun Jun 8 23:07:12 CEST 2008

Hi Dmitry, thanks for your reply.

Let me explain: the page that is restricted is, say, id=12, which for
realurl is es/page1/page2.html. When I click on the link, it redirects
to es/login.html and has two parameters: pageId=12, which is correct,
and redirect_url=es.html, which isn't, right? Shouldn't ###RETURN_URL###
be holding the value for the restricted page's path, i.e.
es/page1/page2.html?
Once I login, Typo3 redirects me to the redirect_url value, which is
es.html and doesn't exist.

Maybe I'm not understanding the configuration of either realurl or the
showAccessRestrictedPages property?

Thanks again for your help.

Antonio