[TYPO3] showAccessRestrictedPages and realurl

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Sun Jun 8 19:50:23 CEST 2008

Antonio Reher wrote:
> I have a problem using realurl and the showAccessRestrictedPages
> property for TMENU. My site is bilingual and uses realurl, so that URLs
> are site.com/en/page1/page2 and site.com/es/page1/page2. One of my pages
> is restricted, so in the TMENU configuration I set
>
> showAccessRestrictedPages = 90
> showAccessRestrictedPages.addParams =
> &redirect_url=###RETURN_URL###&pageId=###PAGE_ID###
>
> The menu item for the restricted page points to
>
> http://site.com/es/login.html?redirect_url=es.html&pageId=12
>
> which is wrong, of course, because it should be
>
> http://site.com/es/login.html?redirect_url=es/page1/page2 or
> http://site.com/en/login.html?redirect_url=en/page1/page2,

I am sorry, but why it should be like that? You pass two parameters, you get to in the URL. All looks correct in the generated URL but your URL examples look wrong.

> but, this ruins the whole idea of using realurl, because it's using
> id's, and there is no way to get the right language parameter in.

RealURL returns id values only like "/13/" (if 13 is id) and not in any other way. It does so only if not configured correctly.

I completely do not understand what you are trying to do and what exactly you expect to get :( I do not see any problem for RealURL here. RealURL does only one thing: it receives a number (page id) and returns URL for it. It does not know about showAccessRestrictedPages or anything else in TYPO3.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Learn more about TYPO3: http://typo3bloke.net/