[TYPO3] Frontend extension not shown in the frontend when not logged in in the backend

Matthias Mark foren at matthiasmark.de
Mon Jul 28 16:05:05 CEST 2008

Hello,

I have installed the extension th_mailformplus and used it as a content element. As long as I'm logged in in the backend I can see the content element using the extension in the frontend. But when I'm logged out, the content element isn't shown anymore on the page or it will disappear after a short time from the frontend.
Does anybody know a solution?

I have to mention that I have the problem not with all extensions.
Using the same typo3 and the same extension on my localhost I have no problems.

Thanks,
Matthias

PHP Version 4.4.8
imagemagick-4.2.9