[TYPO3] Breadcrumb as hierarchical <ul>

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Wed Jul 16 21:49:16 CEST 2008

bernd wilke wrote:
> on Wed, 16 Jul 2008 20:35:03 +0200, Xavier Perseguers wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Does someone knows how I may create a breadcrumb menu (rootline) as a
>> hierarchical list:
>>
>> Instead of
>>
>> Home : level1 : level2 : current page
>>
>> I would like to get

>>    level1
>>      level2
>>         current page
>>
>> that is
>>
>> <ul>
>>    <li>Home
>>      <ul>
>>        <li>level1
>>          <ul>
>>            <li>level2
>>              <ul>
>>                <li>current page</li>
>>              </ul>
>>            </li>
>>          </ul>
>>        </li>
>>      </ul>
>>    </li>
>> </ul>
>
> that might be done like other hierarchical UL-LI-menus. it depends on the
> correct wrapping.
>
> temp.menu = HMENU
> temp.menu {
> 	wrap = <div> | </div>
> 	entryLevel = 1
> 	1 = TMENU
> 	1 {
> 		wrap = <ul>| </ul>
> 		NO.wrapItemAndSub = <li> | </li>
> 		ACT < .NO
> 		ACT = 1
> 	}
> 	2 < .1
> 	3 < .1
> 	4 < .1
> 	5 < .1
> }

This generates the whole page tree, not only the rootline.

> if this wrapping does not work with breadcrumbs you may use the normal
> menu and define only ACT:
> 	1 {
> 		wrap = <ul>| </ul>
> 		ACT < .NO
> 		ACT = 1
> 		ACT.wrapItemAndSub = <li> | </li>
> 		NO >
> 	}

This does not return anything, ACT seems not to be supported.

I think I'll simply code it myself using a USER func. I did once to get
a rootline to an arbitrary page. I do not think it is possible to do it
using pure TS as this is not a standard menu.

Thanks anyway.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en