[TYPO3] REALURL problem with chinese localisation - menu links not working

G.Unger skyfreak1 at gmx.net
Tue Jul 15 20:24:53 CEST 2008

Hello List

and once more I am a little step further.

I can use the unicode value for the page title and the chinese letters/
symbols for naigationtitle.
that will result in a propper FE navigation output, and the links will
work as well.

one minor, they are (as mentioned before) unicode values .html in url.
again that could be solved by manually editing the id-to-path mapping.
unfortunately it is simply empty, for all languages, so I cannot
modify antyhing.

how do I get the ID-to-path mapping to show all values in order to
alter them?

is really nobody out there using a similar setup and willing/able to
help me?
similar setup means T3 < 4.2, TV, RealURL, plus Chinese (not as
default language)

@Dimitry:
sorry to bother again, but if you read this, I have one more question
please.

as asked before I do not understand why manually entering the url in
the adressbar including the /cn/ workz.
IMHO ig it workz that way it must be able to get that result as well
from clicking the navigation.

I meanwhile tested 3 more languages just to test. french, italian and
spanish.
the menu always workz well, for en/fr/it/es/de ... only for chinese it
doesn't.

I do not see any other thing than realurl mixing up sth. here. :(

rgds,
Guido