[TYPO3] REALURL problem with chinese localisation - menu links not working

G.Unger skyfreak1 at gmx.net
Tue Jul 15 16:44:04 CEST 2008

hi dimitry

I can live with setting aliases manually, and I understand why it is
spitting out the unicode-value.html

unfortunately I am bound to 4.1.7 as the server of the customer will
not be updated to php5 before autumn and therefore no 4.2.x is running
til then on this server.

I updated now from realurl 1.3.4 to 1.4.0 and again cleared all
caches ... no change.
what I do not understand is why the id-to-path-mapping is not giving
me anything in web/info in order to change/set aliases manually.

I am really desperate about this situation and do not understand why
the navigation is well working for
a) german
b) the home link in chinese but not the other pages
c) why I can set the /cn/ manually in addressbar and it works but the
TS of the navigation does not spit it out.

:(

is there sth worng with my TS menu setup?

## MainMenu

lib.menuHeader = COA
lib.menuHeader {
	10 = HMENU
	10.entryLevel = 0
	10.wrap = <ul id="headerNavigation">|</ul>
	10 {
		1 = TMENU
		1 {
			NO = 1