[TYPO3] realURL - every page redirects to front page

Brian Bendtsen bb at bellevuevej.dk
Mon Jul 14 19:18:16 CEST 2008

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] skrev:
> Hi!
>
> Brian Bendtsen wrote:
>> If I leave the httppd.ini file blank I get a normal 404 error page, so
>> I think its a setting in the realUrl that causes the redirection to
>> the front page but im not 100% sure.
>
> What setting? There is no such setting. RealURL redirects in three cases:
> - postVar_failureMode set to 'redirect' => not your case
> - redirects are activated in configuration => not your case
> - page path is expired => not your case, has to be activated in BE manually

As I said, im not sure, thanks for explaining this. Im just trying to
find out if the problem is the server setup or typo3 setup that causes
the error. I will try to copy a site from another windows server where
realUrl with ISAPI rewrite works, that should give me an idea of whether
its a server og typo3 problem.

/Brian