[TYPO3] realURL - every page redirects to front page

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Jul 14 16:44:37 CEST 2008

Hi!

Brian Bendtsen wrote:
> If I leave the httppd.ini file blank I get a normal 404 error page, so I
> think its a setting in the realUrl that causes the redirection to the
> front page but im not 100% sure.

What setting? There is no such setting. RealURL redirects in three cases:
- postVar_failureMode set to 'redirect' => not your case
- redirects are activated in configuration => not your case
- page path is expired => not your case, has to be activated in BE manually

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 Core team