[TYPO3] Can't install "doc_tut_ftb1"

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Sun Jul 6 18:56:56 CEST 2008

Hi Martin,

> I'm now reading everything I can get my hand on and I'm trying to follow the
> tutorial "Futuristic Template Building" but I can't install "doc_tut_ftb1".
> I've tried downloading it from the repository and tried to download the
> extension to my computer and then upload it to my server.
>
> But for some reason it doesn't show up in the Ext Manager/Install.

In Ext Manager, choose Settings from drop down menu, then make sure in
security settings that you enabled the option to show extensions without
review. Then go to import extension with the same drop down menu. Choose
"Retrieve/Update". This will update the list of available extensions.
Once done, type doc_tut_ftb1 into the textbox above and click "Look up".
You'll see the extension below. Install it with the first arrow icon.
Once done, in the extension list (drop down menu Loaded extensions) you
see it at the end of the page, under header "Documentation".

Cheers

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en