[TYPO3] Can't install "doc_tut_ftb1"

Martin Carlsson hyperterminal at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 19:13:57 CEST 2008

Hey Xavier
"You'll see the extension below. Install it with the first arrow icon."
I've done what you said. But when I click the arrow, the page just load for
some time, and then it goes blank (only the content area of typo3, I can
still see the header, footer and menu).
Btw. I've just installed TemplaVoilá without problems.