[TYPO3] sr_feuser_register, adding a new datafield to form

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 10:38:38 CEST 2008

Hi again,

Does this mean that nobody have added a extra field to the registration
form?

The chapter in the manual for sr_feuser_register doesn't give much sense,
sorry to say. Right now my "field" look like this
###LABEL_district### ###REQUIRED_district###

###EVAL_ERROR_FIELD_district###

###MISSING_district###
###TCA_INPUT_district####
I hope someone can help on this one.Regards,

Søren