[TYPO3] sr_feuser_register, adding a new datafield to form

Søren Vedel soren at mocsystems.com
Fri Jul 4 20:12:19 CEST 2008

Hi Søren,

When you install sr_feuser_register you get a new field in the fe_users
table called "status".

This field does what you need. Just change the corresponding values in
the following files:

typo3conf/ext/sr_feuser_register/locallang_db.xml

and follow the tutorial.

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/sr_feuser_register/current/view/1/6/

I might have forgot something, but this is the way to do it. You can
also do it the tutorial way, by creating a small extension that extends
fe_users table the way you like. This is very simple, too. Well, it is
if you have tried to make an extension before.

Med venlig hilsen/Kind regards

Søren Vedel
www.mocsystems.com
www.mocsystems.com/blog/