[TYPO3] realurl installation not working

BMolayi at datacolor.com BMolayi at datacolor.com
Fri Jan 18 14:45:27 CET 2008

Dmitry,

I did the checks that you suggested below: on the sitemap I correctly
get /123/ in the URL, which shows that the realurl is working.

Now, I'm not sure where to check (or add) AllowOverride in web server?
Where can I find the "web server configuration file for the directory of
your site"? I added a line with: AllowOverride ALL to the .htaccess of
my installation, but I still get the 404 error. I should say that I
haven't yet restarted my server.

Bijan Molayi
Phone: +1 609-924-2189-X7202
Email: bmolayi at datacolor.com