[TYPO3] Configuring a Form

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Tue Jan 15 06:52:48 CET 2008

Hi,

I'm new to Typo3 and am looking for help with configuring the form
component. I have successfully added a form using the documentation in
the tutorial. However, I am looking for 3 items which I could not find
documented and are not apparent to me:

1. Can I have the form send an email response to the visitor?

2. Does the Form component store responses into the database or a CSV
file?

3. How do I manage the HTML/CSS template for the form so that I can
change the way the form is built (e.g., using a table)?

Thanks!
William

--
Knowmad Technologies - Web Site Development & Programming
W: http://www.knowmad.com | E: william at knowmad.com
P: 704.343.9330 | http://www.LinkedIn.com/in/williammckee