[TYPO3] error on GMENU

Christian Lerrahn typo3 at penpal4u.net
Tue Jan 15 12:25:32 CET 2008

Hi Kesit,
> would anybody help me?
> I am newbie on typo3 and try to use GMENU on my project
>
> I have 7 button for my main navigation, and it suppose to be having
> different background color. But it seems only the last image file
> used for every button (fileadmin/templates/images/butt_1.gif).

Looking at your buttons, they all seem the same colour even though not
same size. So this might be the first thing you need to look at. What
exactly you're trying to do in your GMENU, I'm not sure. What you might
want to do is use applyTotalW on your GMENU. Have a look at
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_tsbyex/0.0.16/view/7/8/
for more detail.

Cheers,
Christian