[TYPO3] include a protected content or use fe user cookies

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Fri Jan 11 12:37:54 CET 2008

Hi,

> So, I'm trying by checking $_COOKIE['fe_user_typo'], but also if I
> logged out, my browser still has this cookie
> I didn't find any other cookies from my website.
>
> Shall I have to check for other informations?

Check $GLOBALS['TSFE']->fe_user->user.

When a user is logged in, this array contains all the user-related
information. When no one is logged in, this array is empty.

HTH

François Suter

--
Cobweb Development Sàrl
www.cobweb.ch

Rue Eugène-Marziano 15, CH-1227 Les Acacias (Geneva - Switzerland)
T: +41 22 880 00 93, F: +41 22 880 00 94, E: support at cobweb.ch
web solutions for professionnal requirements