[TYPO3] TSFE.constants in Typo3 ver. 4.1.5

Anders Kongsted typo3 at kongsted.dk
Mon Jan 7 00:14:29 CET 2008

Hi,

Christopher Torgalson skrev:
> Hi,
>
> Unlikely such a bug would have survived so long into the 4.x series
> with few references.
>
> Questions for you:
>
> 1. Does your GMENU work when you use the literal hex value instead of
> the constant?
>
> 2. Does the expected value show up in the TS Object Browser when
> you've got the "Constants display" option set to "Plain substitution"
> or "Substituted constants in green"?
>
> 3. Does anything change if you use "lib.menu1" instead of
> "temp.menu1"? (*If* there is a difference when you do this though, I'd
> expect it to be output -vs- no output)

1: Yes. If I use the following code, I get a dark blue bg.

temp.menu1 = HMENU
temp.menu1 {
  1 = GMENU
  1 {
    NO = 1
    NO {
      wrap = <td> | </td>
      backColor = #123456
      XY = 150,20

2: I got the following in my page TS Obj. Browser.

[TSFE]
[constants]
[siteColor]=*#FF0000*
[websiteConfig]
[id]=*#aa0099*

And I can also get this from the obj. browser:

Welcome

TSFE.constants.websiteConfig.id = #aa0099

 From my template TS obj. browser I can only see:

*CONSTANTS ROOT*

[siteColor]=*#FF0000*

That one I can use, but that settings is from the root of the website,
and I need individual colors. I had tried to insert
"TSFE.constants.siteColor = #987654" in the page TSconfig, but it doen't
make any changes. :(

3: No changes.... :/

//Anders