[TYPO3] random image with mask

Rik Willems - Actiview rik at actiview.nl
Wed Jan 2 17:04:50 CET 2008

Dear List,

For a website I am developing I would like to have a random image with a
mask. To read the random image filename I create a php file. The typoscript
should than make the mask. The problem is that I can't get the php file to
share it's info with typoscript. Who of you know how to do this. Below is
what I now have and doesn't work.

I hope someone can help because it's a real pain. Is there another easy and
userfriendly way to do this?

Regards,

Rik Willems

<?php

$content = "fileadmin/images/pagina-fotos/random-zijkant/CEN0206.jpg";

?>

I got a tip it should be this, but that doesn't work.

$content = $this->stdWrap("fileadmin/images/pagina-fotos/random-

zijkant/CEN0206.jpg",$conf["stdWrap."]);

Typoscript:

(the problem is at: temp.vervolgfoto.file.10.file -> also file.import
doesn't work)

temp.random = PHP_SCRIPT

temp.random.file = fileadmin/scripts/test.php

}

temp.vervolgfoto = IMAGE

temp.vervolgfoto {

  # alttext.value = subtitle

  file = GIFBUILDER

  file {

    XY = 208,243

    format = png

    backColor = #ffffff

    transparentBackground = 1

    # transparentColor = #ffffff

    quality = 80

    #reduceColors = -1

    10 = IMAGE

    10 {

      #file = fileadmin/images/pagina-fotos/FON_0588.jpg

      #file.import.data = levelmedia: -1, slide

      #file.import = fileadmin/images/pagina-fotos/

      #file.import.listNum = 0

      #file.import.override.field = media

      file < temp.random

      file.width = 208c

      file.height = 243c

      offset = 0,0

    }

    10.mask = fileadmin/templates/img/vervolgfoto-mask.png

    15 = IMAGE

    15 {

      file = fileadmin/templates/img/vervolgfoto-border.png

      file.width = 208

      file.height = 243

      offset = 0,0

    }