[TYPO3] redirect_url in srfeuserregister

Jeroen Visser jeroen at roquin.nl
Wed Jan 2 16:48:21 CET 2008

Hi,
There must be someone who did get the redirect_url working after clicking the confirmation link in the e-mail.
I have the following lines in my constants

plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.enableAutoLoginOnConfirmation = 1
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.enableAutoLoginOnCreate = 1
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.autoLoginRedirect_url = http://www.myurl.nl/index.php?id=72

I tried
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.autoLoginRedirect_url = index.php?id=72
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.autoLoginRedirect_url = 72

Can someone tell me what I am missing here? I'm not using realURL.
Thank's in advance.

Greetings,
Jeroen