[TYPO3] Typo session with multiple domains

Benjamin Todd b.todd at emnet.co.uk
Wed Feb 27 10:54:01 CET 2008

Dmitry's reply does seem a little too harsh but it does make sense.

If you want to google the web or use the archive search, you want the
results to be relevant to the subject you are searching for.

Regards,

Ben

------------------------
Benjamin Todd
Web Developer

b.todd at emnet.co.uk
EMNET, PO Box 559, Nottingham, NG1 3LB
Tel:  +44 (0)115 956 8260
Fax: +44 (0)115 956 8264

www.emnet.co.uk
Company Registration No. 3144383 - VAT No. 694 620 609 - Registered
Office: Church House, 13-15 Regent Street, Nottingham NG1 5BS

www.emnetsolutions.co.uk
Company Registration No. 05384178 - VAT No. 856 671 781 - Registered
office: Church House, 13-15 Regent Street, Nottingham, NG1 5BS