[TYPO3] [Typo3] text-based language menu (from HMENU)

Balaji Nadadur Balaji.Nadadur at jeevantechnologies.com
Tue Feb 26 13:56:13 CET 2008

Hi,

       I want to have multi language site to be built in typo3. I have followed "ONE-TREE" type for multi language.

      Content has been created in default as well as alternate language but when I try to show the page, the content displays in the default language only and also I am not getting the language flag at the bottom of the page. Can anyone please help me out in this?

Regards
Balaji

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager at sadmin at jeevantechnologies.com. Please note that any ideas, views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Even though the company has put in place an effective security system to protect against viruses, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company will not accept any liability for damages caused by the contents of this email due to virus or any other means.