[TYPO3] wfqbe and customizing the INSERT template

Gerhard Mehsel sparking at gmx.net
Sat Feb 16 13:10:10 CET 2008

Hello,

is it possible to alter the INSERT template of the wfqbe extension?
Specially one specific block ( = one input field).
I know about the template stuff, but I want to alter only one field in
the template, e.g. I want to provide a javascript popup calendar for the
user to select a timestamp easily. For this it is necessary to provide a
javascript link beside the date input field in the template.

Can I do that with Typoscript? (I did it with record detail template,
within a customProcess definition, but how is it done with the INSERT
template?)

Thanks you,
Gerd