[TYPO3] wfqbe and customizing the INSERT template

Mauro Lorenzutti mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Mon Feb 18 10:05:19 CET 2008

Hi Gerhard,

> Hello,
>
> is it possible to alter the INSERT template of the wfqbe extension?
> Specially one specific block ( = one input field).
> I know about the template stuff, but I want to alter only one field in
> the template, e.g. I want to provide a javascript popup calendar for the
> user to select a timestamp easily. For this it is necessary to provide a
> javascript link beside the date input field in the template.
>

> Can I do that with Typoscript? (I did it with record detail template,
> within a customProcess definition, but how is it done with the INSERT
> template?)

At the moment it's not possible to customize the insert form template. I
already put this feature in my todo list but I don't know when I'll find
the time to code it....
Anyway, the calendar field has been developed by another developer and
he provided me the code. I didn't check it yet so I don't know how it
works. I'll try to integrate it asap.

Regards,

--
 Mauro Lorenzutti