[TYPO3] wfqbe: Redirect error and no data-row delete

Gerhard Mehsel sparking at gmx.net
Sat Feb 16 13:02:59 CET 2008

Hi Mauro,

the problem seems to be the xajax(0.2.5) extension. I deleted the xajax
ext. and the redirect works.
I just configured the wfqbe again and made a very small insert test. At
the moment I set a "Records detail page" in the "DB Integration -> Tab
Insert" I get the mentioned error.
But at the moment it's working without xajax.

Thanks alot ,
gerd