[TYPO3] wfqbe: Redirect error and no data-row delete

Mauro Lorenzutti mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Tue Feb 12 11:28:10 CET 2008

Hi Gerhard,
> Hello,
>
> I want to use the wfqbe ext. to store and retrieve data from a DB.
> Therefore I set up the included tutorial (Characters DB) but with my own
> database. Nothing really amazing, just other DB fields.
> Almost everthing is working (Search, Insert, List) but I discovered two
> things are not working:
> After inserting a new record I want the user to be redirected to the
> list page. At the moment I set a redirect page (with or without redirect
> parameter) in "DB Integration" plugin I get a big, big error message:
> "the xml respond that was returned from the server is invalid" followed
> by the complete page source. The data row is inserted anyway.
>
> The next thing is, that I'm not able to delete a data row. I can edit a
> row and after sending the form I can see the sql-debug message also. But
> if I want to delete then nothing happens: white empty page, no row
> deleted, no sql-debug despite this URL:
> http://127.0.0.1/index.php?id=10&tx_wfqbe_pi1[uidtask]=42&tx_wfqbe_pi1[wfqbe_deleting_mode]=1
> which seems to be ok for me.

"the xml respond that was returned from the server is invalid"

This is not an error message from wfqbe. It could be that your wfqbe
plugin configuration is corrupted. Please, try to delete the plugin
content element and to insert and configure it again.

If this doesn't work, try to create a new "query record" for your
insert/edit form.

Please, let me know if this was the problem.

Regards,

--
 Mauro Lorenzutti

e-mail:  mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com