[TYPO3-english] t3editor and INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT

Joerg Wagner [DigiLog] news.netfielders.de at digilog.de
Wed Dec 31 09:35:41 CET 2008

Hi Stephan,

 > ...but i have to say that codecompletion was implemented for
beginners > in the first place.

hmmm, I consider myself to be a somewhat advanced TYPO3 user but I would
LOVE to have that code completion at hand. I will never manage to know
by heart which properties of an object have stdWrap capability, where I
can use .stdWrap or .allWrap or only .wrap, which properties can be used
to adjust the link generation of a menuitem, and so on.....
Thus my TSref-PDF is constantly in use, all worn out, full of dog-ears
and loosing pages (will have to download a new copy soon :).

But seriously:
You are right that completion is probably a big help to beginners too.

Cheers and have a great New Year party!
Jörg