[TYPO3-english] t3editor and INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT

Stephan Petzl spetzl at gmx.at
Wed Dec 31 09:15:19 CET 2008

Xavier Perseguers schrieb:
>> Developers who are advanced enough to work with code completion are
>> probably using included files wherever they can. So this is actually
>> rendering the great features of t3editor quite useless - for me at least.
>
> I agree.

maybe we should think about integrating support for external files.
would be cool indeed...
but i have to say that codecompletion was implemented for beginners in
the first place. learning typoscript is one of the reasons why TYPO3 has
this hard learning curve. (actually for me THE REASON)

never heard that codecompletion is just for advanced users...

BR Steph