[TYPO3-english] RealURL - creating url's in other languages then default without L parameter

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Thu Dec 18 19:22:02 CET 2008

Ellou List!

In general RealURL needs language parameter in url to determine the
language for links translation. In most common cases it's &L={lang_uid}

However I'm working on the system where language is changed NOT by
parameter, but by alias domain (something like http://english-domain.loc):

[TS]
     [globalString = IENV:HTTP_HOST=english-domain.loc]
       config.sys_language_uid = 1
     [global]
[/TS]

and there's is a problem: how can I set the default language for realURL
via TypoScript which is other than default lang for whole service? Is
that possible at all ? Of course I was looking in realURL's ref but
didn't find nothing what would help me :) Would You ?

With best regards Marcus