[TYPO3-english] Show specific news items

StephenBungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Thu Dec 18 17:32:11 CET 2008

I think the only way is to make a new instance of tt_news and on the Other
Settings tab specify the id of the article and limit the display to just 1
article.

That's what I would do. Maybe others with more eperience have better ideas.
Or I would write an ext to do it, and make it possible to select news
articles.

-----
--
Stephen Bungert