[TYPO3-english] tt_news TCEMAIN.clearCacheCmd with starttime problem

Jeroen Visser | ROQUIN E-Solutions jeroen at roquin.nl
Thu Dec 18 11:03:58 CET 2008

Hi Ben,
Thanks for the reply.

This is what I have done. On page 1 is a overview of all the news. The cache of this page is flushed when creating or editing a news item.

When I create a news item with a starttime in the future the cache is flushed on saving. When the future starttime is reached I have to manually flush
the cache
to show the news item.

Any idea if there is a typo function that flushes the cache at starttime? Other than writing a cron script that checkes tt_news starttime and flushes
cache?

Regards,
Jeroen