[TYPO3-english] tt_news TCEMAIN.clearCacheCmd with starttime problem

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.com
Thu Dec 18 10:29:17 CET 2008

Jeroen Visser | ROQUIN E-Solutions wrote:
> Hello,
> In my TS config I have the typoscript
> TCEMAIN.clearCacheCmd = 1
>
> When I write a tt_news record with a starttime the news record is not
> shown at starttime. When manually flush the cache it shows.
> Any one a idea how to fix this? Thanks in advance.
>

> Best regards,
> Jeroen

Hey Jeroen,

Use "TCEMAIN.clearCacheCmd = 345,678". Put this typoscript in the pageproperties
of folder where you store your news. Where the numbers are the PID's of the
pages where news is shown. This will clear the cache when a new news item is
created or modified. It also makes sense to set the cache expiry low on those
pages so the browser is forced to reload.

gRTz

ben
--
netcreators :: creation and innovation