[TYPO3-english] Sitemap (Secton Index) + referenced content elements

Paul Vetch paul at qedstudio.com
Tue Dec 16 14:19:13 CET 2008

Hi,

Sure: these are simply standard content elements (text, west w/image etc)
which have been copied using the 'Create Reference' option, then simply
pasted in onto another page.

FWIW this is in TYPO3 4.2.1 so not quite the latest version - I haven't seen
anything in the changelogs that looks like it would affect this though.
I'll be upgrading over Christmas.

Thanks for looking at this for me.

Paul

news:mailman.1.1229427008.10549.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...