[TYPO3-english] Random Template not found messages

Andreas Wagner andreas.wagner at klee.se
Fri Dec 12 16:10:01 CET 2008

Hi list,

I've just moved a site from a development server to a live server, and
now I am experiencing random Template not found messages in the FE. If I
clear all caches and reload, the page shows up as it should. Then
everything works for a while, and then randomly I get the error message
again.

It seems that it has something to do with the data stored in the
cache_hash table, because if I clear only this after I get the message,
the page works again.

I have also, appearingly randomly, been experiencing that USER_INT
plugins are not rendered (the <!--INT_SCRIPT ... markers shows up in the
HTML of the page). I suspect that these two problems are related.

Has anyone else had this problem? I would be really greatful for any
hints on where to look further to solve the problem.

TYPO3 version is 4.2.3.
Apache/2.0.63
MySQL 5.0.51a

Best regards,