[TYPO3-english] typo3 ext mnogoSearch don't work. What is wrong?

Sergey V. serfedya at rambler.ru
Thu Dec 11 20:37:36 CET 2008

Hi all!
I installed the mnogoSearch typo3 extension.
I did everything as in manual.
1. mnogoSearch search engine an php ext installed
2. DB created
3. mnogoSearch typo3 ext installed (utf-8, DB path, passwords correct) and
configuration record created
4. manually created index with -w -n options as in manual. Index was
created, I checked it directly in DB
5. In backend put mnogoSearch plugin on page. Configured it (long form,
result). Static template included.
On page search form I entered data but it show "no results".
I checked for russian and english words but everytime the search showed "no
results" (thought because of russian and utf-8)

What is wrong?
And how can I diagnose (debug) where is my mistake?

typo3 v. 4.2.1
mnogoSearch search engine v. 3.3.6
mnogoSearch typo3 ext v. 2.1.5 (pagebrowse and pagepath also installed)
php above 5.1

p.s. sorry for my bad english