[TYPO3-english] Same installation package, different back end.

Ernst mauren at vmegen.com
Wed Dec 10 23:54:24 CET 2008

Hi everyone,

1) I just installed typo3 without problems on a webserver. Can use
everything, Ext manager show's up, and able to greate new page's in the BE..

2) Now, i needed to install another website. Same installation package
(4.2.3)... Though i got a pink/red backend instead of blue/purple and i
can't make new page's or use the ext manager.

I installed exactly like the first (1) site...

can any1 tell me what to do? Try re-install or look up datebases?

Thanks,

Ernst