[TYPO3-english] Documentation Template (doc_template) Questions

StephenBungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Wed Dec 10 22:44:53 CET 2008

I want to make manuals for my extensions but there are some things I'm not to
sure about.

i) I don't really have much OOo experience, but some of the text has grey
backgrounds (I think they are fields in OOo). How can I change the value of
these fields, when I just highlight them and then paste my values there the
grey background goes, does this matter? Are they just there to mark areas?
Or do they have to remain as 'fields'?

ii) I see lots of extensions in the ter with empty manual sections (probably
because they are not needed). Do they have to stay there? If I don't need a
particular section (like administration for example), can I just delete
these pages?

iii) The doc folder for doc_template has a pdf version of the manual. Must I
also create this? I've never seen an ext with a pdf manual before.

Thanks.

-----
--
Stephen Bungert